Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, September 15, 2008

A Summer Day

Another beautiful day, it's supposed to get into the 30's today! Wow, I love a warm September but I think today it's going to be down right hot! The lawn is as green as can be and there are still lots of flowers blooming!

I've been working on some whimsical christmas designs! I designed a little tree on a base with colored ornaments! It looks great on a mug, magnet and a postage stamp that I created! I may try it on some other products as well! I can change the background colors and play with different fonts to change it up!

Christmas is well on it's way, so in my store now I will likely be adding Christmas items on a regular bases along with everyday designs as well! If you want to find that original product for a gift come and check out my zazzle store! Several great designs and items to choose from and new ones every day!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment