Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, September 22, 2008

New Features


Hello there! Let me see, what shall I chat about today! Hmmmm.... Well yesterday my husband gave me a hand with adding some new features to my store and to my blog site as well! As you will see on the right handside below my profile is a 'blog panel' this shows you samples of products from my store. If you click on one of the products you see there, it will take you to a closer view and right to my store! Has anyone else added a blog panel to a site? Did you find this was a useful tool? I thought it was a pretty cool feature and might encourage folks to check it out! Thanks to Zazzle for adding this for us! The samples change after a page refresh.
Today I am working on some floral magnet designs and continuing with some really great Christmas designs! So much to do....never enough time! :-) Have a great day!

1 comment: