Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Taking a Look At Your Goals

September begins tomorrow, so sad summer is pretty well over but I do love the the fall season.  Now the daylight gets shorter and the dark of night gets a little longer. The fall is often referred to as a time of new beginnings, perhaps returning to routines for many after a busy and full summer. For some it's the start of a new school year, perhaps a new job or the return to a gym or an educational class or two. I so enjoy the Fall season as it is the time the leaves begin to change to brilliant shades of orange, red and yellow and being out doors is always calling. God has given us such beautiful scenery to enjoy. On the weekends getting out for trail walks with my husband and maybe enjoying special coffees as we stroll or hike, this is the perfect fall comfort for me! 

September can also be a time of revisiting your work routines and a time to re set your goals. I hope as you read this it will inspire you to look at your goals whether for your business or for your daily life and see what you might want to change. If things seem stale and boring it might be time to rethink how you're doing things. Whatever you decide to do I hope you do something new and see great progress this month. I’ve been working diligently on my websites and my store as there is always so much to do with designing, marketing and finding new ways to get my designs and sites in front of the right eyes. Right now I'm also working on new Christmas designs for my shop, keeping things fresh! Stop by my store or visit one of my websites, you can find them in the side bar of my blog.





2 comments:

  1. I'm having to rethink a lot these days about my goals -- especially social media goals. I should also get back to work on Zazzle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it seems we are always needing to adjust what we are doing, especially when it comes to Social Media. You should be working on getting any new Christmas designs out for your Zazzle shop too! I'm trying to get some of that done too! :-)

      Delete