Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Steppin' into Fall

Well it looks like fall has arrived! I woke up to a very wet, rainy day! I really love the fall season actually, the freshness and crispness of the air is so refreshing and I love to see all the colours of the leaves changing on the trees! Just beautiful!
I've been busy designing and coming up with new ideas for my store! I've been doing a variety of different things lately! Whenever an idea hits I just run with it and see what I can create! When I checked into my store this morning I had some new sales, so that was encouraging! I am told that sales should pick up as it gets closer to Christmas and folks are thinking about gifts for friends and family! I can't believe how the time is going so quickly.
Zazzle recently added some new features to the site, things to add to your store and some great ideas to promote traffic to our sites. Can't wait to try some out! So I better get busy on some designs, I like to try to add new items to my store several times a week. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment