Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fresh and Crisp


What a beautiful morning! I was up early and went for a 40 minute power walk! The air was so fresh and crisp, I just love fall weather when it's like that! I could smell berries in the air and the birds were saying good morning too! Aahhh, I could have just stayed outside all day but of course I wouldn't get to blogging and creating if that was the case!
Lets see last night I was designing some backgrounds for future products. I like to have different colored backgrounds with different shapes. I made designs with polka dots in every color and then some solid color backgrounds as well! These are great to incorporate into cards, stickers, magnets, keychains and other items that I choose to make! I added some more Christmas designs that I'd been working on. I love my bear trimmin' the tree design! It turned out to be a very versatile design that I can use on several different products as you will see in my store! Customers will soon be thinking about Christmas gifts, it has a way of sneaking up on us!
Anyhow, I better get busy... have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment