Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Go Green


I've been very busy working on designs for my store! For the last few days I've been designing environmental t-shirts for a great team that is working hard to make a change in the environment. Being examples for young and old. One person at a time! Everyone can make a difference in what the future of the environment will look like! It might be recycling that juicebox, or cardboard, taking in the paper products and milk jugs. You might think these are small things but with everyone doing their part it can make a huge difference to our world and the world we leave to our children and grandchildren ect. I've designed shirts with a 'Go Green' theme to promote a healthier world! I've also used similar designs for mugs, magnets, stickers and other green products. Pop into my store and have a look around! You may be inspired! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment