Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Old Way

Good morning!
As I was trying to fall asleep last night, I was thinking how happy I am that I no longer have to go to craft fairs to sell my products! Did you know that I used to have to rent a booth, set up a table and stay at these craft fairs all day or all weekend! I sold my products this way for about 8 years!
All of my items were hand made by me, one at a time! Wow! That was so much work! I used to do tole painting (decorative painting on wood). I would buy the wood, use my scrollsaw to cut out my shapes or designs, then I would sand each piece and prime the wood before I could start the decorative painting! Of course, I could only do one piece at a time, this took forever! With Zazzle it is so great, I apply my designs on whatever items I choose and anyone can come and order as many as they like. No limit! What a time saver! I know we all are very busy people and time is very valuable to us all! Speaking of that, I better get to work! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment