If you’re an avid coffee drinker you’ll be glad to know that there really are benefits to drinking coffee. Now of course, in moderation. I’m not talking about the guy or gal or polishes of 10 to 12 cups a day. That’s a little excessive. A moderate amount of coffee may have it’s benefits while an excessive amount may actually cause problems in some individuals. I searched many sites on the internet to get the best information out there. According to many studies done, these are some of the results I found.
1) Coffee is loaded with antioxidants known to protect our bodies from free radicals that cause disease
2) Coffee improves memory and concentration
3) Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
4) Reduces the risk of diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease (European Journal of Neurology Studies)
5) Protects against liver disease
6) Provides that burst of energy you need to get moving in the morning
7) A healthy dose of coffee is said to be no more than 3 –4 cups per day
Here are some fun coffee themed designs I’ve been working on for my store Designs by Shell, pop by for a visit to see more!