When the weather turns a little colder do certain comfort foods come to your mind. Perhaps you think of getting out that crockpot that you haven’t used in awhile or that indoor grill that’s been tucked away. Think of savoury roasts, mouth watering soups, seasonal veggies and oven warmed garlic bread. You’re getting the idea… here’s a list of 10 recipes I gathered together, perfect for fall and winter meals. Main entrees, side dishes and maybe even a dessert recipe here. WARNING – May make you hungry!
1) Easy Crockpot Roast Recipe – http://www.squidoo.com/CrockPot-Pot-Roast
2)Traditional Shepherds Pie http://www.squidoo.com/shepherds_pie
3) Baked Acorn and Butternut Squash http://www.squidoo.com/baked_acorn_and_butternut_squash
4) Delicious Crockpot Vegetable Soup – just add biscuits! http://www.squidoo.com/Crockpot-Soup
5) Easy Cheesy Pasta Casserole - http://www.squidoo.com/cheesy_pasta_casserole
6) Best-Ever Chicken Pot Pie http://www.squidoo.com/homemade-chicken-pot-pie
7) Moist and Delicious Chocolate Cake Recipe http://www.squidoo.com/Chocolate-4
Hope you give one a try… I’ve been busy working on some designs for fall and winter too… here are a few of my latest! Stop by Designs by Shell to have a snoop around for other new themed items.