Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend




We'll for us here in Canada it's Thanksgiving this weekend! We celebrate it quite abit earlier than the U.S. So I'll be cooking the turkey dinner on Monday for our family! Can't wait for those yams and mashed potatoes and gravy, and don't forget the pumpkin pie! Wow, I'm getting hungry as I talk about it!
This last week I've been designing items for my store with animals(cartoonish)drawings. I did some really cool owls, have had lots of compliments on them, they really look good on t-shirts, and I came up with some great sayings to go with them! You know like, "Who gives a hoot!" and "Who,who,who do you think you are!""Don't be so owly" There are a lot of good ones to use! I also designed some great bird shirts and magnets ect. I will post a couple here, but for a better look stop by my store and check them out! Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving and have an awesome day! P.S. The sun is shining here right now, gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment