Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Thursday, October 2, 2008

October morning

It's a crisp October morning! We are supposed to have rain for the next few days! I guess it's time to put away the toeless shoes and sandals for good! Always a sad thing! Does anyone else love to live in their summer footwear?
I've been working a lot on designs for my Zazzle store. Yesterday I posted some great shirts for the guy who loves fishing. Once I had the design on the shirts I added some cool sayings in a neat font! I think they turned out pretty good! I've also been working continuously on Christmas designs, that will be the big push for the next couple of months! It should be interesting going through a Christmas season to see how business does in my store! I hope the sales keep coming! It can be a guessing came to try and come up with a great design that interests a lot of different people! So much versatility out there! Anyhow I better get to work, it's the office job today! Long day, usually work til 8pm and I am exhausted by the time I get home, so got my blog done early today! Chat again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment