Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Aloha - From Kauai, Hawaii




Arrived home yesterday from a beautiful week in Kauai, Hawaii. It was my first time to visit this island and what an amazing place for a holiday. If you're seeking a vacation with the most beautiful nature, oceans, beaches and tropical vegetation this is definitely a place to see. You can guess I took a vast amount of pictures at every opportunity I could get. I'll share a few with you here. I'll also be using many of these great shots on products that I sell in my store Shell's Designs, so you'll want to pop by for a visit and see what unique gift items are featuring designs from Kauai. My husband and I did an amazing hike, saw the Grand Canyon of Kauai, went kayaking on the Wailua River, snorkeling, swimming and many other fun adventures. It was a fabulous time together. I think I'll be very busy in the coming weeks writing lens' for squidoo about our trip. Stay tuned...

Quote: "We all need new adventures in our lives, don't be afraid to step out and try new things, life is too short.!" - SK

No comments:

Post a Comment