Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Amazing Waterfalls




Well just got home from the gym, working off those cupcakes from Easter! Hope you all had a good one! I've been working out on the stairmaster these days, 39 minutes today! I usually do between 30 - 40 minutes. It's a great workout and the time usually goes by fairly quickly! Do you have a favourite cardio machine that you always choose or do you mix it up? I've been busy working on items for my storeShell's Designs using the pictures I took on my recent holiday to Kauai, Hawaii. I think I've created four lens so far the last one on beautiful waterfalls in Kauai. I've still got more to share too! Pop by my store and check out the cool products under my Kauia, Hawaii category! Some great postcards, stamps, magnets and more. Here are a few above.

Quote: "The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything"
Theodore Roosevelt

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm wishing we were back in Kauai. Great pix, especially the first one, but I'm biassed :-)

    ReplyDelete