Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

RocketMom Graduate





Well I'm proud to be among the first graduating class of the Rocketmoms! We had so much fun learning and growing together. I met some wonderful ladies! We had a great experience learning from one another. Can't wait to see who else is joining the group for the next round! It will be a fun but busy time! I've been busy creating new lens for Squidoo, the latest being a holiday lens. ( I know it must seem crazy creating Christmas items in June) I've been designing gift tags and christmas stickers for packages and gifts. Some really cute designs! Stop by my store and have a look around, I may inspire you! Also been creating these beautiful floral greeting cards! Shell's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment