Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Princess Party Designs




This morning was the first morning of not having to drive my son to school. He just finished his last exam, glad to have that behind him! So I must admit I did sleep in a little longer this morning, no lunch to make for him! I love that about summer! I did go to the gym this morning and had a great workout, 20 minutes of weights, 30 minutes of cardio! I'm energized and ready to do some creative work now! I want to do some writing for a squidoo lens... thinking on this one! I also want to get busy and create and draw for my zazzle store today! I did a recent lens on 'Princess Theme Birthday Parties' so I made cards, invitations, and stickers in this theme for my store also! Really cute designs for little girls! My goal today is to learn one new thing to apply to my lenses, maybe some new html, to spruce them up a little or maybe try a new module that I haven't used before. So much to do, I better get busy! Chat again soon! Remember to smile, it makes you feel good! Shell's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment