Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Learning, Learning, Learning





It's been a crazy running around kind of day today! My youngest son (17 in a few weeks) happily just got his braces off! Yeah, after 2yrs./9months. That was a long time! His teeth look great now, nice and straight and finally he can smile again, he never liked to smile fully with those braces on!

Well I've been busy working on some new lenses, actually just finished a delightful lens featuring all of my Christmas and holiday cards that I have designed! I know Christmas is a ways away but this was a project for the rocketmoms group I belong too! I was so happy yesterday as I taught myself some html programming just enough to add a few touches to my lenses! My husband calls me his 'fearless' learner! Keeping busy designing and coming up with new and interesting ideas for my zazzle store. I've been designing some great gifts for 'Father's Day'. Pop on into my store and have a look around! Shell's Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment