Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Postcard of the snowfall in Vancouver, B.C.





Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had a fabulous Christmas. The guys opened their stockings around 9am. I know they're big boys but the stockings are still one of their favourite christmas traditions! We opened gifts and had a fabulous Christmas breakfast! We put the turkey in to cook around 11am. Christmas dinner was awesome and I think we all ate a little too much! The snow was still coming down as it is right now! I haven't seen this much snow here for years! My oldest son build this snow fort in the back yard! He build a bench inside that can seat several adults! See Photo) Unbelievable hey! The weather says another 10cm today! It's weird kinda being snowed in! Oh well, it's cozy by the fire and christmas tree lights! That's it for now!
Shell's Designs

2 comments:

  1. My son, thought it was pretty cool, he made a bench that goes all the way around the walls inside! It's raining here today, so a little break from the snowfall! :-)

    ReplyDelete