Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shopping's Done






Shell's Designs
Well I feel a little foggy today, have a bit of a cold! So much going around out there, everywhere you go someone has a cough or cold it seems! Well I'm glad to say my Christmas shopping is done, just picked up the last of my guys stocking stuffers! I think I'll just take it easy for the rest of today and finish off my christmas cards! I don't know where the time is going! How's everyone else doing with your list, getting there I hope! :-) Yesterday I finished writing an article on Jazz music, and designed some products for those who like Jazz as well! Some I'll post here, others you can see at my store! I also finished up a few more Christmas designs that I was working on! Well that's it for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment