Summer has come to an end and Fall is in full swing now. I think the fall season is probably my favourite season of the year. (Okay,spring is a close second, but I really do love fall) There are so many awesome things I love about fall or autumn, whatever you choose to call it, that I thought I’d share my list with you.
1) Colors of the trees and falling leaves
2) Nature walks in the crisp fresh air
3) Homemade soups
4) Pumpkin pie, of course with whipped cream piled high
5) Love my boots, tall, ankle, dress and casual
6) Fall flavoured lattes, thinking pumpkin spice, ginger spice
7) Fuzzy slippers, always wearing some in the house
8) Watching and feeling the warmth of the fireplace
9) Candles, add warmth and a glow to the atmosphere
10) Changing the summer bedding to warmer cosier fall bedding
Is fall one of your favourite seasons? Tell me one or two of your favourite things about it!
Back to business… have you started planning your fall marketing strategy, yet? Most small businesses count on the months leading up to the holidays as crucial days to reach their year end business goals. I know I’m already thinking of ways to increase my traffic to my store as well as planning for the coming holiday season. Next week I’ll go into more detail and thought on what to do to embrace the busy shopping season as it approaches. Thanks for visiting Designs by Shell
| || || |
| || || |