Sometimes in our routines and daily patterns of life we just get plain tired and run down. We can often become over whelmed by physical and mental fatigue. Keeping up with a demanding job, maybe a second job for some, taking care of family, kids, the house and all that entails can wear you out! Perhaps you need to take a step back and see what you can do to re-charge and re-energize your life, today!
Often just a few simple changes can bring renewed energy and vitality to your life once again. Here is a list to check out!
1) Eat the right foods! Too many carbs could be zapping your energy. Try consuming less bread products and sugar.
2) Reduce caffeine intake, if you’re a big coffee drinker try having one or two cups less per day! Smaller doses can help but too much can leave you anxious and jittery!
3) Drink more water! Our bodies crave water and need to stay hydrated! Often we miss the signs! Keep a water bottle on your desk or in your car for convenience!
4) Exercise, just a few minutes of exercise a day can help increase your energy level. Anyone can take 5 to 10 minutes even if at work to do some stretching or go for short walk, you’ll reap the benefits.
5) Breath in some fresh air! Step outside for a few moments even on a rainy or cloudy day, fresh air has a way of boosting your mood!
6) Play a brain game! Just a few minutes of this type of stimulation can increase your focus and step up your thinking!
7) Put on some relaxing music, nature sounds or even something classical has been known to energize!
8) Get enough sleep! Don’t burn the candle at both ends and expect to be full of get up and go the next day! Our bodies need sleep to refuel us!
9) Ditch the sugary snacks! Replace your muffins and cookie habit with fresh fruit and veggies. Easy to cut up and take to work or wherever your going for the day!
10) Add something new to your routine, change up something, anything, really! Getting yourself in a rut can stifle creativity!
Come by Designs by Shell to see the latest products and designs. Always adding new and creative ideas …
| || || |
| || || |