Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, March 18, 2013

Blossoms and Bulbs

One of my favourite things about the Spring season is watching the cherry trees begin to blossom  and seeing flowers poke their heads out of the ground after a cold winter.

I was reading that originally cherry trees were given as a gift to the people of the U.S.A. from Japan. The cherry blossom tree originated from Japan in 1912 also called the ‘Sakura’, an exalted flowering plant. Many cities celebrate with ‘National Cherry Blossom Festivals’, showing beautiful displays of these trees. The Cherry Festival marks the beginning of spring in Washington, the nation’s capital. All kinds of activities and special celebrations take place during cherry blossom season. I imagine it would be quite a site to see. As a  nature lover and all things floral I love to capture great pictures of blossoms  and flowers whenever I have the chance too! 

Springtime, the time when tulips and daffodils start popping up in gardens and parks, so pretty. Here is a page I wrote on Photographing Tulips. Some pretty pictures in there too!  Below are some of my floral designs from my store, stop by to see more, anytime!

Tip Toe Through the Tulips T-shirts

 
Tulips - Bloom Where You're Planted Refrigerator Magnets

 
Tulip Thank You Greeting Cards

 
Delicate Cherry Blossoms Postcard

 
Delicate Cherry Blossoms Business Card Template

 
Bright and Beautiful garden magnet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment