Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, March 30, 2013

30 Runs in 2 Days

Ski runs that is! Home from Big White where my husband and I stayed for a couple of nights enjoying the last of the spring skiing and snowboarding. Our condo was right in the village so we had a great view from our windows of the shops, the big clock and so forth. We had beautiful sunny days and it wasn’t busy at all so we were able to get a lot of runs in. 30 runs in 2 days, I believe that’s the most I’ve ever done in that amount of time. Thankfully I wasn’t stiff or sore from it either, I guess those walks and gym workouts help maintain the fitness level. I hadn’t actually been skiing in three years but as they say it’s like riding a bike you just pop into your ski’s and off you go! I was able to capture some great snow scene pictures and use them on products in my store as well.  I love to be able to add a variety of different weather scenes on items that I sell, adds diversity to my store. IMG_1229

Shell Big White 2

IMG_1240

IMG_1245

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve been working on designs for birthdays, baby showers and other interesting categories too. Here’s a sampling below. Stop by Designs by Shell to see more…

Zoo Animal Baby Shower Postage Stamps

  
Purple Hippo Baby Shower Invitation

  
Purple Hippo Party Invitation

  
Big White, B.C. Canada Magnet

  
Neon Pink Cupcakes Birthday Party Invitation

  
Blue Quilted Diamonds Birthday Invitation

  

No comments:

Post a Comment