Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, October 6, 2012

7 Things I Love About Fall

Fall is a favourite season of the year for many, myself included. So I thought I’d share some of the things I love about fall. 

1) The colourful leaves, golden yellow, rustic red, burnt orange. I love going for nature walks when the leaves are changing colors and many are floating to the ground and lining the trails.

2) Pumpkin pie… ooh la la, with whipped cream. Every fall my husband and I indulge in pumpkin pie on the weekends until we pretty much can’t take it anymore…we start sometime in Sept. and usually have had our fill by early November. So good!

3) Boots – what can I say. I love my boots, tall, short, dressy, casual  black, brown, gray.  Anytime, anywhere I’m usually wearing boots once the fall season hits.

4) Butternut Squash Soup, or any homemade soup. Fall is the time I make most use of my crockpot and we enjoy vegetable soups throughout this season.

5) Pumpkin or Chai Spice Lattes, warm and inviting flavours. Often my husband and I will pick up one of these drinks at our favourite coffee spot and take it with us while we go for a nature walk. (He usually just gets his regular coffee but I go for the lattes)

6) The glow and warmth of the fireplace, well it’s a gas fireplace but it makes the room feel warm and cozy, love it in the early mornings and in the evenings. 

7) Cozy sweaters, fall is the time to pull out those warm and cozy sweaters, cardigans, belted sweaters or turtle necks. All remind me of fall days…

Well there is my list, do you have some different favourite things you love about fall? Please leave a comment and let me know…

Here are some of the things I’ve been working on for my store. Getting geared up for the busy sale months. Stop by to see more of my designs, I try to add new ones daily, so you never know what you’ll find. Designs by Shell

Golden Yellow Blossoms Wedding Postage

 
Hippo with Umbrella Rainy Day Saing Postcards

 
Brown Hippopotamus Baby Shower Invitation

 
Cute Cartoon Puppy Keychain

 
Noah's Ark Baby Shower Invitation

 
Elegant Floral Bouquet Personalized Address Labels

 

No comments:

Post a Comment