Well, if you have an online store like I do, you’ll know that now’s the time to window dress your shop. Dress it up for the Christmas season with some of my suggestions below.
1) First take stock of what’s on your homepage, you’ll want a nice cross selection of products showing.
2) Be sure to add in some holiday items that you think might catch the interest of those shopping at your store. Have items for all age groups, babies, kids, and gals and guys.
3) Change your banner to a Christmas or holiday theme to add some visual interest.
4) Let shopper’s know when sales are on certain items. You can announce these on twitter, Facebook or Google +.
5) Let shopper’s know that they can purchase gift certificates to give as gifts if they can’t decide on a specific item.
Well the countdown is on, now just 57 days until Christmas! Sorry didn’t mean to scare you! Well stop by my store Designs by Shell and check out the fun selection of gift items and apparel . Open 24/7, the beauty of having an online store.
Here are some of my latest designs…
| || || |
| || || |