Today I thought I’d write a little about ways to boost your energy. With busy, busy lives it seems more and more people are hitting burnout and feeling exhausted a lot of the time.
Signs of low energy can vary from person to person. For some it’s an all over feeling of exhaustion, aching muscles and just feeling plain tired. For others it can be a feeling of energy drain with not wanting to participate in your usual activities. Concentration and patience can be affected as well. So what are some ways to help get your energy levels up and get you feeling better you say? Here are a few tips that may help increase your overall energy.
1) Starting your day with a coffee is not a bad thing, coffee is loaded with antioxidants known to protect us from free radicals that can be disease causing, it can also improve concentration.
2) Eat a properly balanced diet – vitamins and minerals are important to overall health.
3) Get enough exercise, even when you don’t feel like it exercise has proven to increase your energy levels. A short brisk walk, a bike ride or gym workout can all benefit you.
4) Choose healthy snacks, an apple or piece of fruit, small bowl of oatmeal or a handful of almonds are great choices.
5) Get enough sleep, 6-8 hours is recommended, less can leave you anxious and feeling exhausted.
I’ve been keeping busy marketing my store and working on new designs. Here are some of my recent additions. Drop by for a visit anytime… Designs by Shell
| || || |
| || || |