Do you or your family have a favourite holiday movie that you like to watch. It’s the time of year when you can pull out those old but loved Christmas classics or find a new holiday favourite. I thought I’d share this list of fun movies some for kids and some for the adults.
1) It’s a Wonderful Life – a classic holiday family movie. (1946)
2) Serendipity – (one of my favourites) a romantic comedy/drama with a happy ending.
3) A Charlie Brown Christmas – kids and adults still love this one!
4) A Christmas Story – an oldy but a goody. “You’ll shoot your eye out!”
5) White Christmas – a Bing Crosby classic, you can watch this one with the kids.
6) How the Grinch Stole Christmas – Jim Carrey is perfect in his role in this 2000 movie.
7) Miracle on 34th Street – where a department store Santa Claus claims to be the real deal. He has to prove it to turn a little girl into a real believer.
I know there are many more great holiday movies but these are just a few entertaining ones…
Here are some of my latest designs I’ve been busy filling up my shop with at Designs by Shell… stop by for a visit!