Well if you head to a mall or big box store you’ll already see Christmas decorations spread throughout. Even though it seems a little early to talk about decorating it’s a good time to take stock of what you already have and decide if you need to add anything to freshen up your existing decorations. Maybe you want to change or add a new color theme or add some new elements to your decor. Here’s a little video clip that might give you some simple but elegant ideas to inspire you in your holiday decorating. Elegant Decorating for Christmas. Here is another great page with Easy Decorating Ideas!
1) Take stock of what you have. Recycle anything you don’t want or won’t be using.
2) Plan… Make a list of decor ideas if you plan to add something new, (like a wreath or swag) collect your supplies.
3) Check all light strings, buy replacement bulbs or new strings
4) Don’t try to do it all in one day, set aside one day for the interior, one for the exterior and maybe another for decorating the Christmas tree.
5) Watch for post-holiday sales and or coupons to save money on decor items you might need.
Zazzle has recently given us a huge range of new products to design so you guessed it I’ve been busy adding new creations to many items that would make fun holiday gifts. Here’s a sampling…