Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Business Women's Day

While I was doing some reading I came across an article saying that today September 22nd is recognized as Business Women’s Day. This is a day where the value and contribution of women in the business world is recognized and celebrated. Women’s Day recognizes the coming together of women with diverse occupations from all over the world and celebrates the accomplishments of women business owners and working women all across the globe. So I’m wishing a Happy Business Women’s Day to all the hard working women in the workforce.


As a digital artist/designer my business keeps me busy. I’ve been working on a variety of designs, updating some older ones and starting to work on holiday designs. Time is moving quickly. Here are some office designs I’ve been creating… office mugs, which you can add your company name/website too and some business cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment