Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Teacher Appreciation





The school year is winding down and students are working hard to get assignments and studies done before the cut off. I guess I'm thinking alot about this as my third son will be graduating this June. We had him fitted for a Tuxedo this past weekend. Exciting but kind of sureal too as we come to a new phase in life. No more high school,no more making lunches for me, (once the guys graduate and start working, or college I think they can handle making their own lunches!) Anyhow all that said I was thinking about 'teacher gifts' and just sold 15 teacher magnets this morning. Here are a few ideas for those that like to show appreciation to teachers with a little token of thanks! Come by my store Shell's Designsto see more items.

Quote: "Good teachers inspire, encourage and guide."
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment