Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Christmas Shopping On-line




Well I did my first Christmas gift shopping yesterday, just a couple of items but I've started! I like to spread the shopping out over a couple of months, so as not to kill the budget all at once! The stores are all filling up with Christmas and holiday items! I do love to look at all the ornaments and new decorations each year. However, I realized when I go to the shopping centers how much I don't like the crowds and busyiness. So this year I am doing as much on-line shopping as I can. I ordered a few items from Zazzle yesterday, cool t-shirts for my guys! It's great to be able to find great items that you know they'll love. Zazzle has a sale on now 10.31% off entire order when using code TRICKORTREAT at the checkout! Check out my latest designs in my store Shell's Designs

Quote for the week: "To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already acheived but at what he aspires to."
Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment