Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Clever Little Raccoons





We all know those curious clever little animals called Raccoons that seem to find there way into our neighbourhoods. I remember in our previous home the raccoons would be sneaking their way along the top of our back fence and eventually would make their way over to the side yard and find the garbage cans! I remember my husband and I jumping out of bed one night when we heard some clanging and banging around below our bedroom window, sure enough it was the raccoons knocking off the lids of the garbage cans and making a wonderful mess! After that the garbage cans stayed in the garage, at least we can outsmart the raccoons that way! :-) Those little critters inspired my next designs for my store Shell's Designs. I came up with these funny cartoon raccoon characters that you'll find on mugs, t-shirts, cards ect. hope you enjoy them! They may just put a smile on your face!

Quote for the week: "Knowledge is realizing the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment