Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Scent of Oranges





Just opened my first box of Mandarin oranges for the season! Mmmm, love the scent of oranges! We will go through probably a box a week now through Christmas! I never get tired of eating those, and so good for you too! Well I have recently been working on a new lens. An article on decorating with ornaments using glass bowls and vases, ways to display and arrange them for the holiday season! I've posted the links to my lens here on my blog, so if you have a few moments you may want to check them out for some tips and interesting reading! Now is the time when everyone gets into the shopping mode for gifts for friends and family for Christmas! I've been designing more christmas items, snowmen, teddybears,and other great designs for my zazzle store. Here are some of my latest creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment