Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Great Workout





Well I just came back from the gym, shortly ago! No worries, I've showered! :-) Now onto my morning coffee! While I was working out this morning I was looking around the gym at all the different people, many different shapes and sizes but I believe all with a common goal of getting in better physical shape and becoming fitter and healthier! I love that feeling after a workout when you feel stronger and healthier and have so much more energy for the day! It's a good feeling! I've been working on an article on 'Rose Photography', if you love roses or photography you'll have to come check it out! I will post it on my blogsite with my other lenses! I've also been working on some more cute snowmen for my zazzle store! Hopefully the sales will pick up now that it's getting closer to Christmas! Zazzle just joined up with PayPal now, so you can purchase that way! They also have 10% off all orders with Paypal until the end of Nov. 20th. (That's tomorrow) So if you want to get a little deal, you better go shopping now! Take care for now!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to keep an eye out for the article. I love roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annalee, you can see my rose lens now, it's under the squidoo lenses on my blog! It's called "The Beauty of a Rose"! Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete