Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting in the Mood





Zazzle is having a free shipping sale on all orders = $45.00 or more before taxes. To get this deal use the code HOLIDAYSHIPS at the checkout! It's time to get thinking about gift ideas, shopping and decorating the home for the holidays! I usually start my decorating on December 1st. I start with putting up garlands and wreaths, wrapping bannisters with greenery and mini-lights, (clear only for me) then I fill crystal bowls and vases with glass balls, and put out some of my other favourite christmas items. Then the last to decorate is the tree. Save the biggest job for the last! So much fun to decorate! I've been adding tips to my Decorating lens so have a peek again! Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment