As I was thinking of what to write about for this post I must admit it was hard to decide on a specific theme. I decided on a Top 10 List of Fun Family Activities to do in the month of December.
1) Attend a Christmas production at a church, school or theatre.
2) Get a group of friends and families together and go Christmas carolling at a neighbours or even a Seniors facility.
3) Bundle everyone up and go skating at a local ice rink.
4) Invite friends over for a holiday movie night. Serve popcorn and hot chocolate.
5) Have a cookie swap. Making and decorating the cookies together with the kids.
6) Fill travel mugs with hot chocolate and take the family for a drive through the streets to see the homes decorated with Christmas lights.
7) Get everyone involved in packing up a Christmas hamper for a needy family. (The kids could make something special for the basket)
8) Visit a botanical garden that goes to town with their lights. Many cities have one that gets all decked up for December.
9) Skiing, tubing or snowboarding are good family outings. All ages can participate.
10) Choose a holiday themed book and read it together as a family.
Well there are some ideas to get you thinking. Depending on the age of your children or whether it’s just adults at your home I hope you’ll be inspired to do something fun this month.
I’ve been busy marketing and working on items for my store. Designs by Shell. Here are some of my favourite holiday designs below.
| || || |
| || || |