Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stripes, Spots and Feathers

On Saturday my husband and I took a trip to a nearby zoo. We were there for about 2 hours and then the rain came and it got cold. So unfortunately we didn’t spend as much time there as we would have liked. We missed seeing the lions and tigers. I am always amazed by the diversity and uniqueness of all the animals. Stripes, spots, feathers and so many other unique characteristics. Of course I had my camera and was able to capture some really unique pictures. I’ve added several already to greeting cards and added funny sayings with them. So much fun! I’ve also added them to other items like mugs, postcards, magnets and postage. Here are some of my favourites! Hope you enjoy them! Come by my store to see more of these amazing creatures.



No comments:

Post a Comment