Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Have You Made Your Shopping List




This elegant black and white design got me a TBA, (Todays Best Award)


Have you started thinking about who is on your shopping list this Christmas? I can't believe how quickly the time is going, less than two months away! Perhaps you've started your shopping like me, I like to get going on it by now and be finished by December. That way December leaves me time to decorate, bake and enjoy festivities with my family. I thought I'd share a few fun ideas for gifts, not expensive ones but perhaps ones that will make people smile and be memorable. gifts like coffee mugs, travel mugs, unique aprons, t-shirts with sayings, these are all fun ideas for Christmas gifts. Come by my store for lots more interesting gifts...Designs by Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment