Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Refreshed

I had to show these beautiful photos of flowers that I took and put on these fabulous postage. Three are tropical flowers of Hawaii and the Cherry Blossoms I photographed in our front yard!





Don't you just love how you feel after a great workout, knowing that you worked your muscles out really hard and you just feel so good! I love that feeling! Since returning from my Hawaiian vacation I have written 2 articles (lens) one that I've mentioned on Beautiful Maui Photography and the other on Activities and Attractions to see and do in Maui! Some really great information and photos to view. For my zazzle store I've been working on some more 'Green' designs, cute little bug, still working on some more floral designs as well and soon to add some Mother's Day designs too!


No comments:

Post a Comment