Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shopping in Vancouver







Ever been shopping in Vancouver, B.C.? Tuesday I had the pleasure of shopping in downtown Vancouver! Cool stores that you don't see everywhere! My husband had a conference there for work and I was able to get away and stay for a couple of days with him. We stayed in a fabulous hotel one of which we would normally not be able to afford! It was so nice... I don't get to go on the overnighters too often as leaving three guys home to fend for themselves could be dangerous! (Okay, actually I was more worried about what the house would look like when I got home) It was a nice surprise to come home to a clean house, no dishes anywhere and it looked just like I left it! We gave the guys lots of compliments on that! Things are lookin up! :-) Now to get back to working on my designs again, need to come up with some good ideas! I created some cute Valentines designs, it's tough trying to come up with something neat but a little different too! Hope you like them, to see more come check out my store. Shell's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment