Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

T-shirts are Here to Stay Like it or Not

 Whether you love em' or hate them t-shirts are here to stay!  I know some people who would never wear a t-shirt in public let alone in their own home.  There are those who love a good classic plain white or black t-shirt and then those who want to show their own individual style by wearing a t-shirt that is branded or says something about their personality.  That's right what you wear will say something about you whether you like it or not!   

T-shirts trends for 2022 are happening right now.  You see them on celebrities, on television shows, sitcoms and reality shows as well as all over social media sites.  There really is a t-shirt style for everyone. 

As a print on demand designer I enjoy creating whimsical designs for different t-shirt styles that I sell at my Redbubble shop and at my Designs by Shell Zazzle store.  I use creative typography, fashionable designs from nature and travel and things that inspire me.  

T-shirts come in a huge range of styles, patterns, lengths and sizes. There is really something for everyone. 

Here are some of my latest designs. 


at my Zazzle Store 

Road Cycling T-shirt 
at my Redbubble Shop


Under the Sea Bold Pattern
at my Redbubble Shop


Strawberry Smiley Cupcake T-shirts
at my Redbubble Shop


Happy Shopping for your next great t-shirt!



No comments:

Post a Comment