Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Friday, November 8, 2019

Pay it Forward

It's hard to believe we are well into the month of November.  This is a busy month for crafter's and designers that are working hard to share new products, designs and ideas in time for the Christmas season.  The malls and brick and mortar shops have had holiday items in view for several weeks now.  

I find for myself setting small goals really helps me stay focused and on top of my creative endeavors.  I'm always marketing my Zazzle Shop a little more at this time of year. It is my highest volume of sales that happen in November and December.  

I also have really been excited to share and grow my Youtube channel. It seems to be growing every day! This is the time of year when my love of crafting really comes to life and Youtube is a great outlet to share, chat and create with others who do the same. I hope you will come and check out my videos and think about subscribing to my channel. I totally appreciate all of those who support me with kind comments and subscribing. Crafter's gotta stick together! lol

Today I want to spread some love and pay it forward by sharing another designer's products. She often share's and promotes my products on her blog. So her turn today. Thank you Bebop! Here are a couple of her products.  

                            Chicadee Bird in Christmas Tree 

                                Snow Bunny Greeting Card

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my holiday ornament and card! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Hope it helps bring in more sales or at least makes other's aware of your talent and shop! Blessings!

      Delete