Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, January 7, 2019

Just Plan It

Wow, here we are already in the second week of 2019!  I can't believe how quickly time is going by, how about you?  Are you jumping in with both feet and making a good start or are you feeling a little unmotivated and overwhelmed as to how to get yourself on a good track?!  

I have not been one to keep a journal or planner in the past but it has been on my mind for some time and so this week is going to be the week I prepare a planner and set some goals for myself in regards to maintaining a healthy eating plan, drinking enough fluids throughout the days and keeping my fitness and devotionals on track.  Anyone with me... 

I have a pretty floral notebook that I purchased months ago and I just need to set it up like a planner. Create some calendar pages and simple set ups where I can write down what I eat and drink in a day as well as track my gym workouts and walking schedule, I am a big walker and it helps me stay motivated when I see good progress here. So today and tomorrow I will be setting my book up. I have been told it helps to add pretty stickers, colored sticky notes, inspirational quotes and little reminders to help motivate and inspire you to fill out the pages.  You can also add other pages in your journal like meal plans, cleaning your home, organizing rooms, reading/spending time on your devotions, you can track your sleep patterns, organize your business, etc. 

This brings to mind a quote from Stephen R. Covey "A fail to plan is a plan to fail"  

Planning is key...  wherever you are on your journey I hope you are making some great plans for 2019 and maybe this year will be your year to start a journal as well. Great habits don't just happen they are made. 

                                         Planner Stickers



No comments:

Post a Comment