Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Over Whelmed by Shopping Malls

Okay so I'm sure I am not the only person here that gets over whelmed and a bit anxious when I go to the shopping malls. Which I really do not do very often anymore. I am fine to go in one or two stores but then after seeing all the excessive products and rows and rows of clothing I can barely think.  It's like my mind goes blank and I forgot what I came for. Are you with me here?  

I'm calling it shopping mall overwhelm!  First off I'm not too big on crowds and oodles of people all around me and then add all the items and shops exploding with every product you could ever think of. This becomes to much for me so I prefer to go at times of the day when not many people are there yet, like early mornings mainly.  I also choose now to skip the mall and just go to a bigger store like Winner's or Home Sense where I can find most everything I'm looking for.  Get in and be finished in a short time.

Best of all shopping online has become one of my favorite ways to avoid crowds and anxiety.  Online shopping is the best as it can be done from the comfort of home any time of day or night. No pressure from sales people or being seduced into spontaneous purchases.  It is so much more relaxing and this is the type of shopping many people are turning too.  Great for our online businesses and probably our mental health too!   Let me know if you feel the same way or you perhaps you're one of those people that get energized by the mall and all the hustle and bustle! 


No comments:

Post a Comment