Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Sometimes You Have to Work Around It

Hi all, this is just a short post today as I have to limit my time on the computer right now due to a pinched nerve in my neck and upper back. Ugh... so many things I want to get done.  Physio appointments feel like they are taking over my life right now, lol! Oh well, sometimes you have to work around the things that happen to you and do things a little differently for awhile.  I can't imagine living with a chronic illness that debilitates and prevents you from doing everyday things. I know many people deal with harsh health issues daily, it must take a lot of strength and energy.  

For now I will just be doing around an hour or so a day of online business, marketing and designing. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll be able to get back to my routines, kind of makes me feel a bit useless. My husband said, just rest, get some good books and do what you can! 

You've probably noticed that I've been creating lots of Youtube videos to showcase different products and themes from my store, Designs by Shell.  I hope you're able to enjoy these. I appreciate the thumbs up and any one that subscribes to my channel as I get going on this. 

Here is the latest one that I've made. Thanks for watching. 





No comments:

Post a Comment