Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Online Business Interview With Bebop's Place

It's great to learn and share with other business owner's. Today I am sharing with you an online Q and A interview with another Zazzle designer. She does beautiful photography work for her shop. I am sure you will find it inspiring. Interviews are a nice way to see how other artists or entrepreneurs conduct their business. 


1.What is the name of your business? 

Bebop’s Place   https://www.zazzle.com/bebops

2. What inspired you to start your own business?
            I am a passionate amateur photographer. Mostly I photograph the wild natural beauty of rural upstate New York where I live.  I wanted to share my work and it seemed that offering my images on Zazzle products would be a good platform.

3. Can you provide me with a description of your business?
            I have a print-on-demand shop on the Zazzle website.  I fit my images to the huge variety of products offered by Zazzle.

4. What are the advantages of this form of business ownership?
            I love the idea that I am free to create the images and that Zazzle does the actual manufacturing and distribution.

5. How do your customers find your products? 
            I wish I knew!  I assume that they search the Zazzle website directly or through search engines.

6.  Where do you get your motivation when things are slow?
            Slow sales can be discouraging but my motivation really comes from the creative process and that keeps me going.
7. Is there anyone that you look up to for business advice?
            The Zazzle Forum is really my only source for help and advice.  We all share our knowledge and encourage each other.

8. Do you do marketing for your business? 
            I do have several blogs that I post my products to but that is really all.

9. What will you be focusing on for the upcoming holiday season?  
            Probably my favorite product line is my calendars.  I truly enjoy curating my work into specific thematic material.  I am hoping they will be popular this year.  Here is a link to my 2018 collection of 12 page calendars:  https://www.zazzle.com/collections/12_page_calendars_2018-119215454579432527
 Here are a couple of products that I like from Bebop's Place






No comments:

Post a Comment