Summer time is when you want to be able to prepare quick meals, meals that you can take to a picnic or family potluck or ones that you can prepare before you go to work. Perhaps you have a favourite summer salad that you love to make or one that you always get requests for. Here you’ll find 5 great summer salad recipes that you may like to try for your next family meal or get together.
1) Light and Fruity Dessert Salad –can be made a day ahead
2) The Best-Ever Hawaiian Potato Salad Recipe – this one is loaded with vegetables…
3) Spinach Strawberry Summer Salad – light and tasty dressing
4) Ramen Noodle Salad – light oil and vinegar dressing
5) Broccoli Salad – featuring that sweet and sour tang
Well are you getting hungry? Ohhh, I”m ready for a salad! Here are some designs I’ve been working on to featuring summer themes!Come by my store to see the cute gift items and apparel I've been working on.