Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Easter Designs











I've been busy in my store creating the cutest Easter bunnies, eggs and funny little Easter chicks. I thought I'd share a few with you here... I had popped into London Drugs yesterday to pick up a few things and saw they already had lots of Easter items on display... you know how it is one holiday after another. So it's not too soon to start thinking about picking up a fun Easter t-shirt for your hubby, maybe a cute bunny mug for your kids that you could fill with chocolate Easter eggs. There are fun cards, magnets, and adorable Easter stickers too... so hop on over to my store and tickle your fancy! Shell's Designs

Quote:"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open"
Author - John Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment