Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cartoon Cats






I thought I'd start off with one of my favourite quotes. This one is by Bill Keane "Yesterdays the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present." Good thoughts for the day!
I've been working on zazzle designs of cartoon cats, funny cats under umbrella's and cats curled up on mats! Some cute t-shirts, mugs, magnets and postage with these cute animals on. Also been writing some more lenses for squidoo. Just finished one on Decorating with Candles and also one on Tips to Stay Fit and Healthy, you can find then in the sidebar under my squidoo lenses. Check them out, you may find some inspiring and useful information. Hope you are enjoying the sun where you are. It has been super hot here, supposed to get up to 31 degrees, ouch, too hot to sit outside! Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment