Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Surfing Rocks





Well I am back from the most amazing holiday in Hawaii! I spent lots of time in the beautiful blue/green ocean. Swimming, Boogie Boarding, Snorkeling and Surfing. My favourite adventure was the surfing! I just loved it! The instructor was great and had all of my family up on the surf boards in no time! We all had so much fun! Great walks on the beach with my husband, coffee's on the Lanai and beautiful sunsets all memories to cherish! If you're looking for a warm vacation spot I would definitely recommend Maui, Hawaii!
Now I must get back to designing items for my store. I have some fabulous photos to use and I am looking forward to creating some great products with them!
Shell's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment