Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Checkin’ In

Well, my husband and I are officially on holidays right now, we just got home from five days on Vancouver Island in Nanaimo and Parksville areas. This part of the trip was spent visiting family and old friends. It was great to catch up and see what everyone’s been up too! We enjoyed some kayaking on the ocean, it was pretty windy and I almost had a seal jump onto my lap in the kayak. The strong ocean winds gave us a good muscle workout and the scenery was beautiful. Lots of boats out on the ocean getting ready for the Marine Festival that was about to take place.

IMG_1342IMG_1338IMG_1347

IMG_1345

The next part of our holiday we will be heading into the States around Portland and Seattle. Looking forward to some adventures.

As I mentioned in an earlier blog post it’s good to ‘check in’ with your networking community and share some tweets and comment on a few posts, etc. So that’s what I’m doing this week and next.

My store is still running smoothly, sales coming in. Here are a few samples below, feel free to browse my store when you can! 

Pretty Packages and Zebra Stripes Bridal Shower Square Sticker

 
Pretty Wrapped Pink Packages Stickers

 
Cartoon Walrus Thank You Card

 
Watermelon Cupcake Refrigerator Magnet

 
Grey Ribbon Purple Heart RSVP Stamp

 
Elephant with Dots Ceramic Tiles

 

No comments:

Post a Comment